Hack password facebook,Hack Twitter

วันจันทร์ที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

Perkasa exists because of non-Malay extremism, Dr M says


Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says Perkasa's existence is supported by the rise in extremist views among the non-Malays. – The Malaysian Insider file pic, January 19, 2015.Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today said Perkasa would not have existed had it not been for the rise in extremist views among the non-Malays.He said non-Malays questioned Malay rights and privileges when Malays themselves did not question the rights of non-Malays nor denied the privileges accorded them in the constitution.Dr Mahathir said this when commenting on a report in The Malaysian Insider today which stated that the former prime minister had distanced himself from the Malay rights group.“I must say that there is no basis to my distancing myself from Perkasa. For starters, I am not formally attached to them.“However, I must admit that I do support their views. Especially when it comes to reacting against extremist views of the non-Malays," he said in a blog posting today.Dr Mahathir today said during his time as prime minister groups like Perkasa did not exist in the country.“If at all, I may have shared with Perkasa some of my ideas and my thoughts may have coincided with theirs." – January 19, 2015.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น